Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just Starting Up

I have wanted to do this blog thing for a long time. I'm the potter at Bullard House Pottery (more on why I chose this name in later posts).  The business has been up a running for many years but this new gallery space (in the picture) is brand new so why not start a blog at the same time. This weekend I had a display and demonstrated at Waters Farm in Sutton, MA. I'll get some photos and put together a few thoughts on this in my next post. It's funny writing this knowing that no one my ever read these words, but what I hope to do with this blog is keep folks up to date on what I'm doing with the shop and maybe teach uninitiated a little bit about being a potter. Like anything else there are a lot of ups and downs. Thanks for checking in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment